Cannabis Investor Study
The first study to get inside cannabis investor’s minds.
With the cannabis industry forecasting incredible growth over the next four years, the spectrum of investment opportunities available to investors are expected to grow significantly. This first-of-its-kind study looks at insights from a survey of members of our Arcview Investor Network and offers perspectives from these insiders about the major trends and views of the cannabis industry evolution.
This Arcview Market Research study, co-produced with New Frontier Data, gives key insights including:
- Investors are most interested in the ancillary commercial products followed by edibles and infused products
- Nine in ten investors are interested in medical and adult use markets
- At the state level, interest is highest in California (57%) and Colorado (37%)
- 64% of investors expressed interest in the Canadian market
- Preferred stock is the favored deal structure for 76% of Arcview Investor Network members, followed by convertible debt at 73%
- 65% of investors made their first investment in 2014 or later, and 71% expect to invest more in 2016 than they did in 2015
*Fulfillment takes up to 1 Business Day.
NOTE: This report is delivered digitally, not printed.